McGraw-Hill Connect Enhances Student Performance and Retention at Miami Dade College!
“I expected higher passing rates on both the state exam and the departmental writing exam, and this is exactly what has occured,” she says. “Connect Writing makes the teaching of the process of writing less stressful. It has opened up more free time for me to dedicate to student writing.”
McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Success and Instructor Efficiency at Monroe Community College!
Since implementing Connect Marketing, Professor Striebich’s students have come to class better prepared and are reading the text more carefully. Professor Striebich believes that students enjoy his course more than they did in the past because of the interactive nature of the assignments.
He says, “I’ve recommended the program to my entire department and have discussed the technology, student engagement, self-grading, and ability to spend more time in class on other topics.”
Learn more about Professor Striebich’s experience with McGraw-Hill Connect through this CASE STUDY.
McGraw-Hill Connect Saves Class Time and Improves Student Grades at Franklin University!
With Connect, Dr. Welch saw an increase in the number of students receiving A’s and B’s and an increase in pass rates. Class attendance has also increased by 20%. He says, “Connect has been the best learning tool we could offer our students. Their success rates and improved impression of the course have made their lives and mine much easier.”
- Countdown Clock
- Terms Link
- Privacy Link
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!