Check out the NEW Connect Community
YOU asked for it and WE delivered….
Our Connect Community now has a NEW look, BETTER content, and is EASIER to use. Come check it out and connect with like-minded instructors across the country!
NEW Home Page gives you a quick and easy way to locate the hottest topics!
NEW Support Forum includes the TOP 10 Connect Questions!
NEW Case Studies Page includes digital success stories and implementation strategies!
Are We Connected?
We want to stay connected with you! Join us on:
Continuing the Conversation on Adaptive Learning
On April 25, 2012, we hosted a live Twitter chat that brought together instructors and education technology enthusiasts from across the country to talk about adaptive learning technology and the impact it is having in higher education. Jay Chakrapani, McGraw-Hill Higher Education’s Vice President and General Manager of Digital, shared insights and data on this powerful new trend in his discussion with PolicyMic blogger Sehreen Noor Ali.
Chat participants discussed a wide range of topics related to adaptive learning, including:
• The relationship between adaptive learning technology and personalized learning
• The empirical evidence suggesting that adaptive technology can lead to improved student outcomes
• What is meant by the “gaming element” of adaptive technology
• How adaptive technology integrates with course content and instructor lecture
• Adaptive technology in the context of the flipped classroom model
- Header Logo
- Countdown Clock
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!
- Game-Based Learning