Connect Tips: Pairing Your Blackboard Course with Connect
The McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution is so easy to use that it was just selected as one of the Top Ed-Tech Picks for 2012 by eCampus News Readers! Professor Carolyn Ponce at Arkansas State University offers her tips for using Connect + Blackboard here: Thank you for using McGraw-Hill Connect! If you have any other questions or would like more information on getting started, check out the Connect Success Academy.
McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Success and Increases Engagement at Florida State College!
She says, “Connect Psychology drastically improves student engagement, and it is the next wave in digital learning and blended course development. It frees up class time for labs, activities and other forms of active learning. I am very, very pleased with it.”
Professor Tuckwiller recommends Connect to faculty and now plans to use the McGraw-Hill and Blackboard total course solution to seamlessly deliver her course in one place.
Enhance Your Teaching with Unlimited Access to McGraw-Hill Content
Join us on July 21st at 11:00 AM PT for our webinar on McGraw-Hill Campus, a revolutionary new service that gives you single sign-on access to McGraw-Hill Connect, Create, LearnSmart and Tegrity right from within your institution’s LMS! You’ll get a chance to:
- See why over 100 schools signed up for McGraw-Hill Campus before it was launched
- Learn from leaders from Ohio University, Indiana State, and Mount Wachusett Community College reveal why you should give your faculty unlimited access to this vast set of world-class resources
Sign up today, and for more information, visit MHCampus.com.
Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
McGraw-Hill and Blackboard have teamed up to bring you an unrivaled total course solution!
The new integration between McGraw-Hill Connect™, McGraw-Hill Create™, and Blackboard Learn™ 9.1 allows you to manage course content, assignments, assessments and grades all from within Blackboard. Enjoy simplified access to the highest quality, media-rich content and adaptive learning and assessment engines for faculty, students and institutions.
A Total Course Solution
This unprecedented integration of publisher-provided content and tools into a learning management system offers the enhanced experience of all course resources in a single, online environment.
- - Single Sign-On
A single login and single environment provide seamless access to all course resources – all McGraw-Hill’s resources are available within the Blackboard Learn platform.
- - One Gradebook
Automatic grade synchronization with Blackboard gradebook. All grades for McGraw-Hill assignments are recorded in the Blackboard gradebook automatically.
- - Deep Integration
One click access to a wealth of McGraw-Hill content and tools – all from within Blackboard Learn.
- - Openness
Unique in Higher Education, the partnership of McGraw Hill Higher Education and Blackboard preserves the spirit of academic freedom and openness. Blackboard remains publisher independent, and McGraw-Hill remains LMS independent. The result makes our content, engines and platform more usable and accessible, with fewer barriers to adoption and use.
- - 100% FERPA–compliant solution protects student privacy.
Want to learn more? Visit DoMoreNow.com and sign up for a demonstration!
- Countdown Clock
- Terms Link
- Privacy Link
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!