McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
Professor Olson says, “Connect has made my life easier and my students are doing better. They walk away knowing the concepts, not just learning them for the test. The Connect online exercises, drag and drop, video cases, etc. do a pretty good job of getting students to learn how to apply concepts. That was what first attracted me.”
McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Performance at New Mexico State University!
Connect Psychology allowed for Professor Dolgov to administer higher order questions with automatic-grading, saving hours of grading time and enabling Professor Dolgov and his teaching assistants to focus their time and energy on teaching students. He says, “These tools allow me to devote more time to individual students when they are in need of assistance and to keep improving the course from semester to semester.”
McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
Not only did Connect increase student grade point averages by 12.5%, but students are also now more willing to do work outside of the classroom. “Those who have not purchased Connect are encouraged to do so by their fellow students due to improvement in grades,” Professor Kopenits says.
In addition, simply labeling line drawings and answering multiple-choice questions have been taken to a new level with the enhanced interactivity within McGraw-Hill LearnSmart, the adaptive learning platform within Connect. “Students rave about it.”
- Countdown Clock
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!
- Game-Based Learning
- eCampus News: “Ed Tech Helps With Tough-to-Teach Courses”