Single sign-on. Grade sync. Sound good?
It’s time for our annual LMS-Palooza, where we showcase how you can use McGraw-Hill Campus to get Connect, LearnSmart and other incredible digital assets, right within your Learning Management System… no matter which LMS you’re using! We will be demonstrating these digital integrations April 1-5 in a variety of the most popular LMS platforms and hope you will join us. Register here for the session specific to your LMS.
Learn more about McGraw-Hill Campus at www.mhcampus.com
New Video Series: McGraw-Hill Connect Reports
Join professor Igor Dolgov of New Mexico State University as he walks you through key reports in Connect that you can use to understand how your class is doing with various learning objectives, identify at-risk students, and more!
Webinar Series: Instructors Talk About Hot Digital Education Trends
We are excited to announce our instructor-led webinar series on today’s hot digital education trends. We have instructors from across the country sharing their personal experiences with Adaptive Learning, the Flipped Classroom, Lecture Capture, and Using Data to improve their course outcomes. It’s an excellent opportunity to discuss these topics with your peers.
Check out the recordings below:
By April | March 19 2013
Join the Learning Revolution with the LearnSmart Advantage Suite
We are proud to introduce LearnSmart Advantage, a powerful new series of adaptive learning products is fueled by LearnSmart! By improving student learning outside of class for greater engagement in class, LearnSmart Advantage puts students and instructors on track for success.
The LearnSmart Advantage suite includes…
LearnSmart- the most widely used and intelligent adaptive learning resource proven to strengthen memory recall, increase class retention and boost grades.
SmartBook- the first and only adaptive reading experience that focuses students on the content they need the most.
LearnSmart Prep- an adaptive preparatory tool that addresses students’ lack of prerequisite knowledge so they enter the class ready to engage in college level work.
LearnSmart Achieve- an adaptive learning system that provides students with interactive learning resources to help them master course concepts.
LearnSmart Labs- a highly realistic simulated lab experience that allows students to “DO” and “THINK” like a scientist.
By April | March 05 2013
NEW: Chat Support for Connect and Extended Hours!
- Chat support for Connect: Chat instantly with a member of our Customer experience group to get the help you need as quickly as possible.
- Expanded Support Hours: Help is only a call or click away – even on nights and weekends.
- New FAQs: Get answers to all of your top questions about McGraw-Hill’s digital products!
- Streamlined Phone Support: We know your time is valuable, and we want to get you the resources you need even quicker so you can put your focus back in the classroom.
- McGraw-Hill Digital Success Academy: To help you ensure a successful course implementation, we offer training tailored to your specific needs.
- Countdown Clock
- Terms Link
- Privacy Link
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!