Premiere Lecture Capture Service – Available in Your Connect Course!
Did you know that your Connect course access includes the market’s premiere lecture capture service at no additional charge?
That’s right! Tegrity® lecture capture service is a fully automated lecture capture solution used in traditional, hybrid, ‘flipped classes” and online courses to record lesson, lectures, and skills. Its personalized learning features make study time incredibly efficient and its ability to affordably scale brings this benefit to every student on campus. Patented search technology and real-time LMS integrations make Tegrity the market-leading solution and service.
Incredible ease-of-use and completely transparent operation lets you focus on what you do best – teaching.
Learn more about Tegrity lecture capture at www.mcgrawhillconnect.com.
By April | April 01 2013
2012 CODiE Award Finalists Announced
We are proud and excited to announce that our digital solutions have been selected as finalists for the 2012 CODiE Awards!
Best Postsecondary Instructional Solution
- McGraw-Hill LearnSmart, the adaptive learning system available within Connect
Best Postsecondary Enterprise Solution
- Tegrity Campus, the lecture capture service available within Connect
Best Education Game or Simulation
- Practice Marketing, within Connect Marketing
Enhance Your Teaching with Unlimited Access to McGraw-Hill Content
Join us on July 21st at 11:00 AM PT for our webinar on McGraw-Hill Campus, a revolutionary new service that gives you single sign-on access to McGraw-Hill Connect, Create, LearnSmart and Tegrity right from within your institution’s LMS! You’ll get a chance to:
- See why over 100 schools signed up for McGraw-Hill Campus before it was launched
- Learn from leaders from Ohio University, Indiana State, and Mount Wachusett Community College reveal why you should give your faculty unlimited access to this vast set of world-class resources
Sign up today, and for more information, visit MHCampus.com.
Lecture Capture: Making Instructors Even More Effective
McGraw-Hill Tegrity Campus, the lecture capture technology available within Connect, is making a significant impact at campuses across the country!
Since implementing Tegrity, Vermont College reports substantial benefits: “Students have embraced it. Grades have gone up. Students are not skipping classes as many people feared. And as Tegrity becomes more widespread, students are demanding it.”
Not only that, but Tegrity continues to offer new functionality to enhance the learning experience for students, including a new interactive note taking feature called “Tegrity Notes,” automated closed captioning, extended search capabilities and the introduction of an Android app for accessing recorded lectures on-the-go.
Tegrity’s Lecture Capture Improves Distance Learning
Faculty members liked being able to record lectures in advance and upload them for student review. That way, face-to-face class time can be used for more productive activities, such as small seminar discussions, debates, Q&A sessions and problem solving. “Instead of just having a professor lecturing in front of the class for an hour,” said Cable Green, director of e-learning and open education, “the time can be allocated to two-way conversations and other activities.”
- Countdown Clock
- Terms Link
- Privacy Link
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!