Coming Soon: Good news for grading!
We’re adding some great new grading features, and fine-tuning existing ones, to help cure the grading blues. In April, your grading workflow will be even more efficient and easy than it is right now.
Here are some highlights
After the April release you’ll be able to:
- ● Zero-in on students who are ready to be graded, and get started immediately, with the always-available Grading Queue
- ● Grade more efficiently by scoring a student’s entire assignment at once
- ● See everything in context with the newly expanded, full-page grading area
- ● Start and stop grading file attachment assignments and questions at your leisure
Stay tuned for more details!
- Countdown Clock
- Terms Link
- Privacy Link
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!