McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Pass Rates and Grades at Northern Kentucky University!
She says, “I am extremely pleased with Connect. The online assignments help to prepare students with a better understanding of art. It is a great tool to help me engage at-risk students and give them the guidance they need in order to retain them and have them succeed in the course.”
Professor Wideman now plans to implement Connect in her on-campus sections as well. As coordinator of Art Appreciation, she will require all instructors to use Connect in their courses on campus.
- Countdown Clock
- Terms Link
- Privacy Link
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!