McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Student Performance at New Mexico State University!
Connect Psychology allowed for Professor Dolgov to administer higher order questions with automatic-grading, saving hours of grading time and enabling Professor Dolgov and his teaching assistants to focus their time and energy on teaching students. He says, “These tools allow me to devote more time to individual students when they are in need of assistance and to keep improving the course from semester to semester.”
- Header Logo
- Countdown Clock
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!
- Game-Based Learning