eCampus News: “Ed Tech Helps With Tough-to-Teach Courses”
Professor Dolgov also saw a rise in student test scores based on their use of LearnSmart, the adaptive study product within Connect. “Students who completed all the assigned LearnSmart modules had average test scores 10 percent higher than students who hadn’t done any LearnSmart modules. The more time students spent with LearnSmart, the better scores they achieved.”
Read the entire story at eCampus News.
By April | February 11 2011
Tags: ecampus news
- Header Logo
- Countdown Clock
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!
- Game-Based Learning