McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
Not only did Connect increase student grade point averages by 12.5%, but students are also now more willing to do work outside of the classroom. “Those who have not purchased Connect are encouraged to do so by their fellow students due to improvement in grades,” Professor Kopenits says.
In addition, simply labeling line drawings and answering multiple-choice questions have been taken to a new level with the enhanced interactivity within McGraw-Hill LearnSmart, the adaptive learning platform within Connect. “Students rave about it.”
- Header Logo
- Countdown Clock
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!
- Game-Based Learning